European Rail Timetable Summer 2018
Summer 2018 edition published June 6th 2018
Contains timetables valid from June 2018 – December 2018
The European Rail Timetable Summer 2018 is based on the June monthly edition but with extra pages. It has an extra 32 pages at the front with a 7-page feature on Rail Passes and detailed Country by Country information on embassies, tourist offices, public transport, telephones, holidays and more. At the back there are an extra 64 pages enabling the seasonal editions to contain all six of the most recent Beyond Europe sections.
The Timetable provides timings for over 50,000 individual rail connections and unique to this extended edition are special sections containing invaluable information for rail holidaymakers, including:
- Guide to European Rail Passes
- Embassies and Tourists Offices
- Passports and Visas
- Rail travel and public transport
- Beyond Europe timetables – covering a summary of timetables from 8 different areas: India; South East Asia; Australia & New Zealand; North America; South America; South Korea; Japan and China
- Other features include plans of city centres, a list of recommended scenic routes, public holidays, time zones, currencies and useful train and travel information.